1929 Route 27
Edison, NJ 08817
Winning cases since 1972
Personal injury can be both devastating and frustrating as some cases are very complicated. Additionally in many cases an injury may not seem serious initially but symptoms of the injury may start to appear days, weeks, or months later. That’s why if you are injured as a result of someone else’s poor decisions or negligence you should discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney immediately.
Statistics of Personal Injury Cases in New Jersey
- In 2010, there were 255,003 car crashes, 516 fatal crashes, and 63,626 crashes where drivers or passengers were injured.
- In 2011, there were 590 fatal crashes, 64,791 injury crashes and total number of 294,851 crashes.
- In 2012, there were 525 fatal crashes, 60,374 injury crashes with a total of 241,740 crashes.
- In 2013, the reported number of fatal crashes was 489.57,650 crashes resulted in injury. The total number of crashes was 240,259.
Our Practice Areas
We represent clients in all types of personal injury cases including:
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Defective Products
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home
- Pedestrian Knockdown
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Are You Injured Due To Someone Else’s Negligence? Act Quickly!
It is important that you act quickly if you or a loved one is injured due to someone else’s negligent actions. Our personal injury lawyers will need to conduct an investigation while evidence is still intact and witnesses can remember the details of the accident. Furthermore, there are statutes of limitations governing many personal injury claims, making it crucial that you file suit before these time limits expire. At Jacoby & Meyers, LLP we will help you navigate this complex process to ensure all deadlines are met and all evidence is properly gathered.
Contact Us Today To Get A Free Appraisal Of Your Case.
At Jacoby & Meyers, LLP we work hard to protect your rights. If you or a loved one has suffered physical, emotional, and financial hardship due to the negligent actions of another, contact us. We will help you receive a fair settlement that will help to cover medical expenses, lost income, as well as pain and suffering. Call us today: 1-877-498-9534 to get a free appraisal of your case.
Our Edison office is located in 1929 Route 27, Edison, NJ 08817