Robert J. Camera
Of Counsel Attorneys
- State University of New York at Oneonta, B.S.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
Admissions & Memberships:
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern and Eastern, New York and New Jersey
- New Jersey District Court
- Pace Law Review(1981-1983
- Casenote and Comment Editor(1982-1983)
Mr. Camera is a partner at sister firm Finkelstein & Partners. He joined the firm in 1984 as a motion and appellate attorney, after having been the office administrator of the Legal Aid Society of Rockland County. He is currently co-supervisor of the motions and appeals department which has 14 attorneys. The department handles all the research, motions and appeals required for the successful and expeditious resolution of this firm’s case load.
In addition to supervising the motions and appeals department, Mr. Camera also handles all of the bankruptcy matters for the firm’s clients who file for bankruptcy. Mr. Camera has given a certified continuing legal education course pertaining to personal injury clients who file for bankruptcy. Mr. Camera has argued complex issues in Bankruptcy Court in New York and other jurisdictions.