What legal options do I have if I have been hit by a drunk driver?

If you have been hit by a drunk driver, you may pursue compensation for your injuries and damages. Drunk driving cases always result in criminal trials. Although a criminal trial is an important aspect of obtaining justice in your case, it will not result in any monetary compensation. In order to get compensated, you must file a civil claim in addition to the criminal charges against the drunk driver. It is only through a civil case that you will be able to obtain compensation for your injuries.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.