Of Counsel Attorneys
- High School – Kennedy High School, Bellmore, NY, 1972
- Missouri Valley College, Marshall, Missouri, Bachelor of Science, Major: Psychology
- DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1980
Admissions & Memberships:
- Admitted to practice in New York State United States Court of Appeal 2nd and 3rd Circuit
- United States District Court Eastern & Southern Districts
- Primary focus of immigration law since 1981
- Over 30 years experience in private practice
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Board Member – Hackensack Riverkeeper, an environmental organization.
Attorney with over 30 years experience with primary focus in immigration law. In private practice since 1983. Broad experience includes representation of small, medium and large corporations with H, L, and extraordinary alien petitions; preparation and submission of applications and petitions to the Service Centers of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services; family and employment based immigrant petitions and applications; non-immigrant petitions and applications; political asylum applications; the submission of applications for adjustment of status and appearances on behalf of clients at USCIS District Offices; preparation and submittal of appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals; submission of Applications for Alien Labor Certification; appearances before the Immigration Court in deportation and removal proceedings.