Of Counsel Attorneys
- Social Security Disablity
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Central Connecticut State University, M.Ed.
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D.
Admissions & Memberships:
- New York Social Security Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- New York State Workers’ Compensation Bar Association
Pam Thomas was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1990 and to the Connecticut Bar in 1989. She was also admitted to the U.S. Eastern and Southern District Court. Pamela attended the University of Connecticut and received a B.A. degree in Psychology. She then went on to Central Connecticut State University and received her M.Ed. in Counseling. After that, she attended Western New England College School of Law and received her J.D.