You are here
Jacoby & Meyers is America's largest full-service consumer law firm, founded in 1972 with the goal of making top-quality legal representation available to everyone. Up until that time, only the wealthy could afford lawyers, while the poorest were provided with legal aid. This left the majority of everyday working people with very few options. Today our New York and New Jersey offices represent plaintiffs in all types of personal injury claims.
Since our founding, Jacoby & Meyers has grown to become one of the largest, best known, and most innovative law firms in the country. We remain dedicated to providing our clients with personal service and unsurpassed legal representation while preserving your dignity and privacy. We strive to keep all communications clear and straightforward and will provide case evaluations so that you fully comprehend your case. As a Jacoby & Meyers client, you will have your own dedicated legal team. Led by an experienced attorney, your team will have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of your case.
You can expect:
- Free answers to all your questions.
- Free home or hospital visits.
- Free, 100% secure online access to your case file through our website.
- Jacoby & Meyers will only charge a legal fee if we are successful in recovering money for your claims.
As one of the country's largest personal injury law firms, we have won tens of thousands of cases. We were among the first law firms in America to use plain English on legal documents and to recognize a Client's Bill of Rights. If you are wondering whether you should contact Jacoby & Meyers about your personal injury matter, please let us appraise your claim online.
- Personal Injury
- Burn injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Brain injuries
- Construction accidents
- Nursing home abuse/ Neglect elder law lawyers
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries/ Cerebral palsy
- Bowel obstruction
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Differential diagnosis
- Failure to diagnose
- Fetal distress
- Gynecologist medical malpractice
- Organ puncture medical malpractice
- Surgical medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Pedestrian knockdown
- Subway and train accidents
- Defective products/ Product Liability
- Defective autos
- Defective children's products
- Defective construction equipment
- Defective heater cooler medical device
- Defective household products
- Dangerous And Defective Drugs
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Veterans Services Group
- General Legal
- Family Law / Matrimonial
- Estate planning
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13)
- Employment law
- Immigration law