George M. Levy
Of Counsel Attorneys
- Long Island University, Post Campus- B.A.
- New York Law School – J.D.
Admissions & Memberships:
- United States Federal District Courts
- Northern, Eastern & Southern Districts
- United State Supreme Court
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Associations
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
Mr. Levy is a senior Trial Partner in the firm. He previously served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New York for six years. He became a partner at Finkelstein & Partners in 1987. Mr. Levy has handled some of the most significant cases in the office including the Coldenham Elementary School wall collapse case in which several children were killed and seriously injured. After resolving that matter in a multi-million dollar settlement, Mr. Levy has continued to handle many other multi-million dollars cases through jury verdicts or settlements. He continues to be an extremely active trial attorney in the upstate New York area and holds a BV Distinguished Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Levy prides himself on making sure that he handles every case with the same care and compassion. He is an active member of his community, having served as President of the Newburgh Bar Association and has been recognized by the Orange County Bar Association for his pro bono work in the past.
Mr. Levy is married with two adult children and two beautiful grandchildren.