You are here
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving in the Bronx
Millions of people are injured in serious accidents each year due to someone else’s negligence. In this situation, the accident victim may be able to claim compensation. A claim may be made with the help of a personal injury lawyer. An experienced and qualified personal injury lawyer will be able to effectively evaluate your case.
Bronx Personal Injury Facts
- In 2011 10,305 total crashes were reported, out of which 48 were fatal crashes, 7,248 were non- fatal personal injury crashes and 3,009 were reportable property damage crashes.
- In the Year 2013 11,109 total crashes were reported, out of which 49 were fatal crashes, 8,058 were non- fatal personal injury crashes and 3,002 were reportable property damage crashes.
- In the year 2013, there were 2,824 single vehicle crashes and 8,285 multiple vehicle crashes.
- There were 51 fatalities in 2013, out of which 11 drivers, 2 passengers and 38 pedestrians were killed.
- In 2013, the crash rate per 10,000 people was 78.30 and the crash rate per licensed drivers was 255.27.
Our Practice Areas
We represent clients in all types of personal injury cases including:
- Auto Accident
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accident
- Birth Injury
- Construction Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Motorcycle Accident
- Brain Injury
- Dog Bite Injury
Call us at 1-877-504-5562
If you have suffered serious injuries in the Bronx due to someone else’s negligence, our Personal Injury Lawyers can help you. Since our founding, Jacoby & Meyers has grown to become one of the largest, best known and most innovative law firms in the country. We remain dedicated to providing our clients with personal service and unsurpassed legal representation while preserving your dignity and privacy. Call us at 1-877-504-5562 or contact us via the webform on the site.