You are here
What information do I need to gather after a motorcycle accident?
- Obtain name, address phone numbers, license number and insurance information from the other passenger, motorist or pedestrian involved.
- Write down the make, model, and license plate numbers of all vehicles involved.
- Gather the contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address) of all witnesses.
- Keep notes concerning your surroundings. Be mindful of the location of the accident, speed, time, lighting, weather, direction of travel of all the vehicles involved.
- Take pictures of your injuries and damage to your motorcycle.