$950,000 Settlement, Baby Injured Due to Negligent Bronx Landlord

A father was bathing his 8-month old baby girl in his Bronx apartment when out of nowhere the situation turned into a parent’s nightmare.  He had prepared the water at a comfortable temperature and put his daughter in the tub.  After bathing her, he turned on the water to rinse the soap off and scalding hot water came from the faucet.  The water was so hot it caused 3rd degree burns immediately on the bottom of the baby’s feet. Click here to read more.