Review Our Firm

You are here

Naturalization and Citizenship

If you want to immigrate to the U.S., you need a law firm that understands the technicalities of citizenship law and naturalization law to quickly process your case. We can help you with any visa or Green Card issue, including Marriage and Fiancé/Fiancée Visas, Criminal Issues and Inadmissibility, Business or Pleasure Visitors, Citizenship, Investor Visas, and all Employment Visas. If you are a U.S. citizen, Jacoby & Meyers can also help you get and keep your valued employees here. If you are not sure which type of visa you need, we will be happy to advise you on your options. Jacoby & Meyers offers:

• 15 day rush service
• Proven results
• Full support, start to finish
• Experience and connections
• 100% Success rate for (K1) fiancé visas