You are here
Many businesses and older homes rely on boilers for heating. In recent years, Weil-McLain Co. recalled 171 boilers that were improperly sealed, introducing a risk for exhaust to accumulate which could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Crown Boiler Bermuda BSI and Cayman CWI gas boilers were also recalled due to design defects that may cause carbon monoxide poisoning. If you or someone you care about was injured or sustained property losses as a result of a defective boiler, please contact us. You have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit for your injuries, so it is important that you consult with an experienced defective generator attorney today.